Fun with Friends
Welcome to Fun and Friends! Please log in and register, and then you can start posting!
Fun with Friends
Welcome to Fun and Friends! Please log in and register, and then you can start posting!
Fun with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To chat, catch up on what's going on, tell funny stories, and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This website in general/chatting rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondies4ever
Admin
Blondies4ever

This website in general/chatting rules Empty
PostSubject: This website in general/chatting rules   This website in general/chatting rules EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Here are the first few rules/regulations/what not some of us know them, some of us have forgotten, some are new, and some of us have no idea what they are. YAY! RULES!

1) Absolutely NO SMILIES!! (the emoticons) i think i've turned them off...but still! DON'T USE THEM!

2) I activated the chat box, even though I cannot remember the last website we used one on...lol

3) No (as we would call it) "breaking dawn content" be creative people!

4) NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO all capps unless it is a character talking, ok?

5) No bad language, and no arguing!

6) no arguing!

7) NO ARGUING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) if you DO argue about somthing, then take it to the chatbox and do not involve the rest of the site-people, ok? And all angry posts WILL be deleted

9) anyone who has fights (both people!) will get to have a poll put up. Everyone else must vote whether or not they are to be punished. Punishments include:

-Losing RP privelages for a time
-no chatting for a week, or other designated time
-or ultimately kicked off the website

I don't want to punish anyone, but i think sarah had the right idea so NO FIGHTING PLEEEEEEASE!

ok, that's it i think- THANK U GUYS FOR LISTENING! yaaaay...
Back to top Go down
https://funandfriends.rpg-board.net

This website in general/chatting rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun with Friends :: Information :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: